I am an associate professor at the Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences. My research interests are mainly focused on computer graphics, computational physics, smoothed particle hydrodynamics, peridynamics and nolocal theory. My purpose is to develop accurate, efficient and robust algorithms that can model various complex materials with different types of codimensinal structures.
- Study of Complex Material Dynamics and the Acceleration Method Based on Convolutional Neural Networks, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Jan.2019-Dec.2022, Principle Investigator(No.6187070657).
- Study of Key Technologies for Complex Time-Varying Scenes, National Key R&D Program of China, Sep.2017-Mar.2021, Sub-project PI （No.2017YFB1002700）.
- Particle-Based Fracture and Large-Scale Granular Material Flow Simulation, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Jan.2015-Dec.2017, Principle Investigator(No.6140051239).
- Research on Fast Particle-Based Fluid Simulation, Open Project Program of the State Key Lab of CAD&CG, Zhejiang University, Jan.2014-Dec.2015, Principle Investigator(A1425).
- TVCG, CHINAGRAPH, China VR, CAVW, CADG .
- SIGGRAPH Asia, Eurographics, Pacific Graphics.